Final Double Exposure Post by Maegan

March 19, 2019 maegan ilagan 0 Comments




Portraits are photographs that show emotion, feeling and people as they are. The aspects of a portrait can be further conveyed through double exposure wherein two or more images merge in order to create a completely new picture. We have explored Adobe Photoshop and portrait photography with this assignment which personally, have shown to not be as difficult as expected. The overall process was self-explanatory: take and choose a self portrait, find a background image and follow the given tutorials in order to create a double exposure. It was definitely a long process of getting used to however, in the end, I found that I could almost master the first and perhaps the second tutorial which were definitely the easiest to execute. Despite these, I find that I appeal to the double exposure I have created using the third method wherein I am portrayed as a volcano. In a bizarre way, I find that picture to be symbolic yet humorous which admittedly, I greatly enjoyed while creating these new pictures. I find that creating double exposures is one of the assignments that I enjoyed most throughout the year. I will surely try to develop my skills in Photoshop to create more of these pictures.



0 comments :