Shots and Angles Video Edition By Nicole

March 01, 2019 nicole 16 0 Comments


             This GCT assignment we did something more different then our other GCT projects, because this assignment we didn't take much pictures and instead we video taped "how to videos". It was really new to me and to most students in GCT. But it was actually really fun to make the video, then edit it which was a tough process, because we had to use adobe premiere the editing platform which only a couple of the students knew had to use. One of the hardest parts of this assignment for me was making my video shorter which was a real struggle for me, because i didn't notice how long my video was until and i edited it all together. But besides that struggle i was actually really excited to create a video and loved to watch it after all my work. Even though this project didn't really use any pictures to create i liked the different work and things i had to learn to finish this project and is now one of my favourite GCT projects we've done yet.







0 comments :