Alphabet Assignment By: Chris

April 09, 2019 chris marquez 0 Comments


This assignment we were required to take pictures of figures, shapes, structures, and other things that look like a letter from the alphabet. Easier said then done. It was very time consuming in my opinion, because I wasn't able to find things that look like letters.  We are also required to have creativity and being more open to an idea such as a letter looking like something. In my experience, it required me to look beyond things for what they were and make out letters. I didn't realize how many everyday structures, objects, and other things can look like letters. They turned out great in my opinion, and worth the time I spent. I definetly enjoyed this assignment, and I assume others did aswell.










0 comments :