Final Double Exposure By: Chris

March 19, 2019 chris marquez 0 Comments



This assignment was called Double Exposure. It tested our abilities in photography and editing on photoshop. It required us to know how to use photoshop and use that to our creativity in creating an image. Double Exposure is the corresponding mean in respect of two images, may or may not be identical to each other. As shown above, it has me embedded in another picture which is a playground. I chose this as my background first because it reminds me of when I used to play on them. It also included the bright colours of which seems to be near the warmer times which, no one can deny we all love. In addition to colours, it also has colours of Sargent Park, the school that I attend and take pride in. I also particularly included the small portion of the alphabet because further continuation of when I was a child. Furthermore, I really enjoyed the process in making these Double Exposure portraits and really gave me a headsup that there are more aspects of photography I need to learn. Creating these portraits, and seeing them come together was very exciting, and would definetly do this again.




0 comments :