Alphabet Assignment By: Cielo

April 03, 2019 cielo pangilinan 0 Comments


This is my first assignment in term three. This assignment was called the Alphabet Assignment. Our goal is to find letters in the environment that isn't man made or found on a sign. I got to visit many places such as Downtown and the Human Rights Museum, which made this assignment more exciting. The second part of this assignment was to find a matching object that starts with the same letter. This part of the assignment was the most simplistic and that is where I tried some photography skills that I have learned so far. Overall, I found that this assignment was an adventurous one and got me to open up and take pictures on how I want to take them and to refer to photography skills I have already learned.

0 comments :