Alphabet Assignment By Ryan Tieu

April 29, 2019 ryan tieu 0 Comments

Image result for alphabet wallpaper


ALPHABET ASSIGNMENT
My second assignment of term 3 was the Alphabet Assignment. Our task was to walk around and take pictures of what appears to be a letter by examining carefully. The goal was to find letters outside in the environment, not self-made or found on a sign. I didn't get the opportunity to explore more of Winnipeg's nature and environment but it was still quite fun and adventurous. This project took way more time than I expected, but this work of art shouldn't be rushed. It takes time and careful eyes to examine a figure from a unique subject. Overall, I found this assignment adventurous but also frustrating as it took time and that I was not exposed to more of the environment. Next time if I do this assignment again or another that's similar, I will explore more of Winnipeg and remember to take my phone out if there are interesting and unique photos.  











0 comments :