Shots And Angles Video Edition By:Chris

February 21, 2019 chris marquez 0 Comments


This post will include many assignments, including shots and angles the video edition, my storyboard, as well as my video following the storyboard. We were assigned to create a slide knowing the learning the terminology of shots and angles in the video form. Simultaneously, we were also assigned to create a slide a corresponding slide, to our 1 minute tutorial video. I chose "how to make nutella toast". I was also required to learn the adobe program in order to create my video. Having knowledge of how to use the program I was able to create this assignment to the best of my ability. I was told to incorporate certain types of shots to be successful in this project. After having a certain amount of time, I completed having a confident feeling in my work.  












          
                




 
















0 comments :