Shots and Angles the Video Edition By: Kiana

February 26, 2019 Kiana Mercredi 0 Comments


For this assignment we were told to create a short video tutorial for any topic we wanted. I chose to create a video about how to make the perfect cup of homemade hot chocolate.  This was our first video assignment of the year so, we had to do some research on the basics of cinematography. We learned all kinds of shots and angles we could use to make our video and created a slide deck with the definitions. Then we had to create a storyboard to help organize our ideas and plan out what kind of content we wanted to show and how we were going to show it. Once we had everything planned out we finally got to start recording. This process was quite tricky but the storyboard made it much easier since I already knew what i had to do. After recording all the clips I needed for my video we then took it to Adobe Premiere. This was probably the hardest part of the process since I had never used the program before. With help from my friends and the information and videos Mr.Harbeck provided for us I soon got comfortable using the program and was able to produce a video I am proud to say is mine.











0 comments :