An Egg in Manual Settings By Kiana

November 05, 2018 Kiana Mercredi 0 Comments



For this assignment we were all given a plastic egg and we had to take pictures of it while using manual settings in different locations and lighting conditions. When doing this, we adjusted and played around with the aperture setting, shutter speed, and ISO. Doing this assignment helped us learn how to examine lighting conditions and understand how to manipulate our camera settings to get a good picture. In all my photographs I have my egg as the main focus but still making sure to showcase the different background settings and lighting. This was a more difficult assignment and most of my pictures were black screens but overall it was very fun and I enjoyed learning more about photography and camera settings.






0 comments :