Macro Photography By: Chris

May 02, 2019 chris marquez 0 Comments




This assignment is called Macro Photography. It gave us an opportunity to take pictures of subjects, figures, actions, at a closer view capturing its fine textures. We as a class were required to use manual focus for our camera’s auto focus was not designated to be used for this style of photography. Doing this assignment opened up my eyes to a whole new perspective of photography. I learned that there can be a beauty in something small or enlarged, or even both. I really enjoyed this assignment for I have already been doing this type of photography at a young age before even knowing how to use a camera to its full potential. If I were asked to do this assignment again I’d definitely do it and create more variety in pictures.







0 comments :